Saturday, August 30, 2008

I wanna do it the HITCH way

I have been trying to find love my whole life... I have not been successful so far... some times becasue of my own inhabitions and sometimes cause the guy was not right... and sometimes because of so many reasons... of late I really wanna find the man who is going to sweep me off my feet and make a good woman out of me. ... I not only wanna get in to a realationship... i wanna marry him and have kids together...

My brother has a daughter... she is the sparkle in the family's eye. we wait to spend time with her... hang on her every word... its amazing how i love being with her.

Like my last post, I am watching Hitch right now... (no i dont only blog when I watch movies:)) and this guy makes it look sooo easy... i want that to happen to me... i want a Hitch to come to my rescue.... When will my man come my way.... im waiting... and in the mean time... watching a lot of movies.... ;)

No comments: