Thursday, August 28, 2008

I eat Carbs!

Todays world is all about being thin. Everyone says "be fit and thin will follow". Whoever told u that, doesnt know what they are talking about. Dont believe a word. To be thin you really must starve yourself day in day out or have god bestow the miracle of perpetual thinness on you (which is not going to happen!),

So I am not thin, I think i am quite fit (not being modest), I dont eat too much fried, sweet.... I dont eat much! Still the kilos keep pilling on. the one thing god did give me was height. He figured, since i cant give her thinness, I will give her a way to hide it.

I am watching "Devil wears Prada" cant help but feel like jumping into a small bucket of water to drown myself. My promise to my self for the last month, I shall swim more often, I shall use the treadmill more often.... do I have to spend my life not eating what I like and working out every free second I have???? Will being filled out (by which I mean maybe a little plump ;)) ever be in fashion?

No comments: